Copyright © CharvinSoft
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, April 7, 2016

We are moving to forums!

Hi, 
It's been more than 6 years since i put this blog up to experiment with and to help people and I had a great time here as well. I've also met new friends and many supporters and visitors.

And it seems like the time has come to make the change and close the blog and move the service to forum base, which is more user interactive and I'm kinda loving it after experimentation with several hosts and their free plans and things. I have set up forums at www.forum.charvin.xyz which runs of phpbb and going to act as the primary one while I will move all/almost the essential original posts to the forums and will get in active in the forums once it get populated enough to support people and updates. :D

We will meet again some time.

-Thank you
A.Charvin

Update : Maintenance / Work on hold.