Prince of Persia Warrior Within Video Files


    I know that many of you don't have the money to buy games and many don't have enough Bandwidth to download the game fully and you have taken the shortcut of downloading the game's ripped version which lack's videos and sound. I know that some of you are happy with that but I think not all are happy with this, So I’m trying my bit to help them,

    I got a lot of requests for the Video files of POPWW when I said that I could give you the files for POPWW on one of my video, so I thought of keeping the promise and here it is! With all the missing Video files from your game so that you can enjoy it at full extend with all the Video effects.

THE DETAILS ABOUT AUDIO FILES ARE ON THE PREVIOUS POST.

File SiZE : 762 MB 8 Parts

Video Folder - MEGA

Use Jdownloader 2 for faster downloading from mega and all

EXTRACTOR FIX
Essential Download : Only 300 KB


"Put this in the same folder as the extracted parts. 
Replace the files with this one if asked. 
Sorry for the inconvenience."

Previous Post Next Post